2.7 miles from Lake Placid
Pack your bags and make your way to this incredible vacation rental lake house in Lake Placid, Florida! The historic cottage was recently renovated and provides everything imaginable for unforgettable family fun for groups of up to 12. There’s plenty of space in the 4,000-square-foot abode, featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a 2,000-square-foot wraparound deck overlooking Lake June in Winter! Spend exciting afternoons boating on the water or simply sunbathing on your private dock.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Living Room: 3 Sleeper Sofas
Eventful days on the water or hours spent lounging on land await at this incredible vacation rental cottage, both made easy with the home's location and amenities. Make your way to the impressive private boat dock for lake activities or sunny relaxation!
Unwind under the covered portion of the dock with a book or get comfy on the sun deck to work on your tan! Watch your kids play on the 130-foot private beach while you soak up strong Florida rays. This spot is also ideal for fishing - see if you can beat the record of 13.2 pounds for large mouth bass caught on the dock!
When the group gets hungry, retreat to the fully equipped kitchen to whip up a tasty meal. The updated space boasts stainless steel appliances, plenty of dishware for up to 12, and an adorable windowsill kitchen table. Change things up with an al fresco feast around the multiple patio tables!
The billiards room opens out to the deck, perfect for fun nights listening to music, playing pool, and throwing darts. Sip a cocktail as you watch the sun set fire to the lake - there's no better way to end a day in Lake Placid. Evenings can also be spent in the great room, boasting a mounted 72-inch flat-screen Smart TV, Sonos sound system, and a large assortment of movies for your entertainment.
Gorgeous creaking hardwood floors, unique furnishings, and rustic log walls constitute the one-of-a-kind character of this charming cottage. You'll want to keep returning to Lake Placid for unforgettable experiences with your loved ones and memories that will last a lifetime!
-- THE LOCATION --
This lake cottage sits right on Lake June in Winter, one of many lakes that make up the central Florida town of Lake Placid. Bring a motor boat, kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards to experience the beauty of this 3,700-acre spring-fed lake! Dock the boat right outside your front door, with the beach offering plenty of storage room for other water toys.
The lake is home to a protected preserve which fills the area with large cranes, ospreys, and the majestic American bald eagle. Keep your eyes out for these beautiful creatures during your daily adventures, and if you wake up early, you may catch a glimpse of the otters that love to visit the dock!
Relish the small-town charm of Lake Placid by heading downtown, located less than 2 miles away. Known as one of Florida's prettiest small towns and the 'Town of Murals,' this area is home to a quaint main street with nearly 50 stunning outdoor murals that adorn the buildings.
If you’re interested in spending time in Disney World or Busch Gardens, this property serves as the perfect home base for just that. Both parks, on opposite sides of the state, are only 2 hours or less away. After an eventful day trip, you'll love coming back to recuperate at your home-away-from-home on the lake!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, ample parking, air conditioning, ceiling fans, brand new laundry machines (detergent provided), 2 flat-screen Smart TVs with Chromecast, DVD player with extensive DVD collection, Sonos music bars throughout house, beach towels, private balcony in master suite with lounge chairs, wood-burning fireplace, pool table, screened-in porch, spacious deck with outdoor dining tables, private boat dock with seating and chair swing, private beach, and much more!
- Amazing Lake Placid location just steps away from the waters of Lake June in Winter! Less than 2 miles from Lake Placid's downtown area and situated within 2 hours of Orlando theme parks and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, perfect for day trips
- Nearest Major Airport: Orlando Melbourne International Airport (~124 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval. The property is perfect for hosting parties, reunions, showers, family holidays, or small weddings! Please contact Evolve for additional information
- NOTE: The boat slip is not available for guest use
- NOTE: You may be fined up to $500 for hosting unapproved events, hosting additional guests and failing to clean up after your stay
???????- Please note that this property might not be suitable for the elderly or mobility-impaired, as accessing the deck, boat dock, and numerous bedrooms require stairs
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in